8.09.2009

School Again?

Why not?

So I attended the 2D animation workshop from First Academy of Computer Arts in Paseo de Roxas this afternoon-- me and my techno-jinx self in a computer arts school. Expect a disaster. Mid-way through the workshop of making a boy walk and play with his PSP using computer shortcuts and commands, I was getting the hang of it. I expected a major nosebleed situation and it was not of that sort. But if it could get worse, it will. Almost done, I pressed Control+Q and opted not to save project. Hell, what did I do? It was obvious, I needed to start from scratch again. Let us not forget that I am a techno-jinx above all things.

First Academy was cool. So cool, I wanted to enroll right then and there. I loved the feel of the artist-named classrooms. Creativity was ricocheting off the walls and Razcel-like humanoids were there. Abwoon! Someone was introducing himself as a Jedi and most teachers and students speak and understand Japanese just by watching anime. Cool was practically chasing First Academy and definitely not the other way around.

Let there be parental support for this expensive investment while I drool and dream of the place for the meantime.

The alarm clock rings.

No comments: